Sunday, July 02, 2006

Which World Cup Team Has The Hottest Fans?

Ok, so I have checked out several photos on flickr, bbc and else where of fans from the different countries taking part in World Cup 2006. And many of them seem incredible. But from what I have seen Brazil and Argentina seem to have the hottest fans. And if I had to chose between the two I'd go with Brazil. To try to help me decide and for you to understand why I chose Brazil below are the postings of 6 fan fotos; 3 Brazilian and 3 Argentinian. And then there's this bonus Brazilian fan foto that I just had to put on there (thanks alexpn for the great eye). So my list of top 5 hottest fans are as follows:
1. Brazil
2. Argentina
3. Sweden
4. Trinidad & Tobago
5. Germany.

And Oh My Gosh - The Swedish fans are so Poppin!!!


Brazil Fans

Who Is She?
,



Bonus Foto



Argentina Fans

,

It was indeed a very hard decision. And I think I'll make an album of the hottest 3 fans from each country and ask you guys to vote on it. But feel free to let me know what you think of my current picks. Aren't they just freaking hott!

No comments: