Friday, July 21, 2006

In Her Jeans

I had to write this down as it felt kinda strange for me. This morning I found myself walking to the stride of this lady in front of me. I saw her walk up the path in the subway and she happened to be walking in the same direction I was, so naturally we were in the same steps. And when she turned around and headed up that ramp – wow!!!

She was dressed in almost the perfect fitting jeans (and may the maker of the jeans rest in peace!) and they were hugging her just the right way. They were the tight fitting straight leg type (yes I know my jeans), kinda dark blue and she wore them with heels. Sunglasses over her hair like the movie stars do, blue sleeveless top and hand bag under her left arm. She had long legs and an upright posture. My eyes, while not glued to her posterior, well somewhat, were drawn to her body like a magnet.

She looked really good in her jeans and for some strange reason I found myself walking to her beat. She arrested my attention and seemed to hold it hostage as I was almost helpless in turning away. It was like there was no one else around and things just slowed down with each long, graceful step she took. I watched and studied the curve of her hips and the cup of her butt in the jeans. With each step, left…right…left…the up and down motion of her derriere had me hooked. It was like a hypnotist swinging his clock back and forth in an effort to hypnotize a patient. And so too was the very effect her steps had on me - with every up and down.

It was not lustful. She was just a thing of beauty in a pair of jeans that I saw this morning. It was not lustful. I just had to preserve and posses in my mind that which I was drawn to look at. She reminded me of someone I once knew – beautiful. What a way to start my day. And she has no idea the effect that she had or that she was the reason for my smile this morning.

No comments: